So. I don't know if anyone else has ever had this issue... It might just be a massage therapist thing, but holy crap! I oil my arms and then soap my arms and then oil my arms and then soap my arms.. over.. and over... and over... and occasionally i break out into hives cause i might be allergic to one of them. My arms are so dried out that I have no idea what to do. They feel like sand paper! I've tried deep tissue lotion, aloe vera, Cetaphil, regular lotion, special soap, even my exfoliating facewash (don't tell Dallin about that one)... Does anyone have any suggestions?? I'm starting to worry that this may be becoming permanent. (K dramatic.. prob not but i am worried) I don't really know what to try next. Help! If anyone has had this issue, what worked for you??
4 comments:
i use triple cream on Weston, he has the driest skin ever. i put that on and then aveeno. Try the baby triple cream though. It's worked wonders. LOVE YOU!!!
it's tara...i use the generic eucerin from walmart. it's equate dry skin cream. my hands dry out sooo bad here in utah and it works wonders for me!
ok. so my hands crack and bleed here and as it is with many things in life i've found the yuckiest medicine is the best medicine. look for udder cream (yes as in cow) at walmart or walgreens. its for cows poor abused woman parts from industrial milking. put it on at night because it smells not tasty, but really IT WORKS. it usually heals my hands in one use every couple weeks. awesome. gross. and true!
Ok this is sick, but i use Eucerin cream (not the lotion) right before i got to bed every night, it works well, but you feel so greasy after you put it on.
Post a Comment