This is my little spaztastic sister. She bought this "cone of shame" for one of the many boys that is in love with her and i made her put it on. Awesome.
So I realize that i have become something of a slacker... although in my defense these past couple weeks have been carazy! However, Crazy as it has been, this has definately been one of the best holiday seasons in a long time. By far it has been the best out of the 3 that me and Dallin have shared together.
So let me start out by mentioning the fact that i forgot one of my "Grateful For's" in my thanksgiving post. Me and Dallin got a front row parking space at Costco on Thanksgiving day! I KNOW!
Me being Excited..
So play by plays can be super boring.. so I'll just cover the highlights...
On another note: Me and Dallin have now been married over six months. It's fun. I won't lie. I feel like we have grown so much, since we met 2 and a half years ago, especially in this past year. It's strange to think that a year ago we were just barely getting engaged. Wow, how that changed us... Even though we are still young, I feel like we have grown up so much this year. Taking on newer and harder responsibilities, actually learning the concept of sacrificing your own wants for someone else's. I never realized how much i didn't have to do this until we got married. It is wonderful though. Dallin is amazing. He is my hero. He lifts me up and stretches me to be a better person.
We spent New Years with the Hill's and Katey's family. We played poker for almost 3 hours straight and only stopped when the ball was dropping. I always forget how much i love poker. I think that the only other piece of noteworthy information is that both me and Dallin finally gave in to peer pressure and rejoined the facebook community. I don't know how i feel about it yet.. we will see.



2 comments:
that picture of justin is revolting, but i never tire of your wedding pictures. so beautiful!
Looks like you guys had a great holiday!!! I agree with Randi, I LOVE you wedding pictures:-) I think the clock is probably from Deseret Book, but i can ask my mom and find out for sure, i will let you know!!
Post a Comment