2. Totally lucked out on the in-laws! I am seriously so blessed in the in-law department. They take me in and make me feel like i've always been part of the family. They are so much fun to be around and i never feel awkward. (with the exception of particular anatomical dinner conversations)
3. Jennica understands about little dogs!! Me and Dallin have been having the argument over little dogs vs big dogs since we first started dating. He thinks little dogs are ugly and i don't want to break my vacuum sweeping up all the dog hair of a golden retriever everyday of my life. i thought that this argument was exclusively ours but it turns out.. Brian and Jennica have it too! I have another little dog advocate on my side!! Jennica is awesome. I can't wait to have her join the family..
4. My sewing machine. It's a good machine. It may suck at sewing in a straight line sometimes, but usually it's my own fault. I'm not very good at it, but it's going to save my butt this christmas. I'm going to make a lot of my gifts for people this year to save money.
6. My Family. Sometimes things happen and you feel like your family is broken. But they're not really. It may feel broken in the beginning but after a little time you learn that they are the same people you grew up with. I always knew that my mother was the strongest person i'd ever met, but after these last couple weeks i've found that she is wonder-woman. My family is tough. I'm grateful for all the crap we've had to go through because it's brought us together. We may be full of quirks, but we love and support each other.
7.Being part of Faces club for 2 months in high school helped me learn how to tie christmas bows. I know it's lame to only be part of a club for 2 months, you don't even get credit. but hey! it paid off! I can't remember how to tie the super fancy ones... but at least i remember enough to decorate my apartment!8. White House, Black Market. New favorite store. (by new i mean for the past year and a half) But i got the last pair of some clearance shoes. and I. Am. Stoked.
I'm so excited for Christmas! I think we might be having a Christmas party too for everyone in UT. So I'll Keep ya in the loop!

3 comments:
I miss you! I just wanted to say I'm grateful for your family too! And next time our mothers are not leaving town without us!
I think I'm really thankful for your shoes because they are incredible! I'm also really thankful for that first picture of you and dallin. its AWESOME.
Hey girl! So I was looking at friend's blogs and saw a link to yours. small world. You guys look great and I love your hair! Glad everything has worked out for ya! Just wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment