Friday, December 4, 2009

Best Family Photo Since Cancun



I just had to take a moment and share this little gem. Only family will enjoy the true hilarity of this picture because of Claire's crabby face. (Mostly because i can't find the cancun picture.) However, i think everyone can enjoy the fact that Dave (far right) threw his glove at claire at the last second and it was caught looking like "thing" from the addams family trying to grab Claire's boob. Hilarious. Just thought I'd Share.

4 comments:

Alyssa and Dave said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *breath* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah this picture just made my life. and i would like a copy. Please email it to me.

Alyssa and Dave said...

p.s which cancun picture are you talking about. Because i would venture to say best picture since the nativity one where claire is the angel and her wing is broken and she is making the same face. post up the cancun one as soon as you can.

Alyssa and Dave said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

The Smiths said...

I didnt even realize that glove was suspended in midair until now, and I laughed until I peed. HIlarious. I wish I had have been there.