Sunday, October 30, 2011

Holden Andrew Van Blerkom

So, I'm awful for letting 22 weeks go by without blogging our biggest news of the year... But here it is now. We are expecting a little boy come March 1st! He's a healthy little munchkin thus far. Everything has been growing the way it should, and I really can't complain. The pregnancy hasn't been nearly as rough as it could be. We'll be naming him Holden Andrew. :)
This would be the spot where I'd insert pictures, but my uploader has been malfunctioning...
Pics to come soon!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Sam I am so excited for you and Dal. It is the most amazing thing to become parents! I only wish you lived in Victor, so I could cuddle him often. I love Holden. Cute Cute name! Congratulations. Please keep us posted.

Jonna said...

Congratulations Sam & Dallin!
We are so happy for the two of you. What a cute little man he will be!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! I think Roger just noticed in FB that you had a blog and told me :)