So I apparently have sucked quite a bit at blogging lately- Apologies!! I promise to try to do better in the future. :)
So my blog is sadly not the only thing i've forsaken over the past few months. My camera has sadly sat in the back corner of our desk drawer also, and as a result all photos of fun we've had are limited to Dallin's iPhone. (which never leaves his possession long enough for me to swipe them) So more apologies for the lack of pictures.
Things are good with the V's. Dallin is currently a shoo in for the supervisor position at work, which makes us super excited. He should get a raise and benefit options. We sold Orion the Scion (my car), getting enough money to eliminate all our debt. :-D ZERO DEBT! Best Spring ever! I've been walking everywhere which is good cause i'm super out of shape, and i've been getting to know our neighbors better, making friends. Also, on that note, my co-workers peer pressured me into doing a 5K to help people with Hemophilia last weekend. I walked for most of it, but I didn't die and I didn't come in last. Dallin was wonderful, he made me run everyday it wasn't raining so that my heart and lungs wouldn't give out come race time. We've been trying to make the most of the summer thus far- casino nights, trips to the hot springs, neighborhood BBQ's, reading, and trying to soak up as much sun as humanly possible. Now that I'm no longer doing massage and Dallin isn't in school, we've both been on regular people schedules which means that the only day we don't see each other is Thursdays. :) One day a week is nothing compared to 3 in a row on weekends and another on tuesdays. It's so nice to be able to spend real time together instead of just playing catch up with each other's lives. We're currently attempting some Spring cleaning. Apparently we have ants in the apartment- yikes. However, I got rid of the brown recluse problem on my own a year ago, so these ants should be heading for the hills soon. Things are really good. I'll do my best to keep the blog as up to date as I can!
2 comments:
It is about time this blog got updated...
Ps if you didn't already know, I miss you!!!
hallelujah, an update. come on, I never get to hear what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment