I think Waldo must have such an awesome life. He gets to go all over the world, see everything, and people are always looking for him. :)
WARNING: Long semi-pointless post :)
So lately I've been brainstorming cities in the US that I'd be willing to live. It isn't really a neccessary process because Dallin still has some school and we'll probably be here for a while longer, but it never hurts to think ahead right? So here are my top five.
#1 -Chicago
This is my favorite city in the USA. The aquarium is good enough to get a season pass, and every St. Patricks day they dye the river green. There are amazing record stores and great nightlife. The Suburbs wouldn't be a bust either cause I think it'd be a good spot for a family.
#2 San Francisco
I LOVE San Fran. It'd be amazing to live in one of the condos right next to Golden Gate Park, where there is always something going on. We'd be a bridge and a tunnel away from so many friends & family. And hello, Full House proved that kids can grow up there and still be taught family values. :) (That show was cheesetastic) Also, I truly appreciate the fact that people can't just beg there. They have to have some sick talent to bring to the table. LOVE watching the dancers and listening to the jazz as you walk down by the Wharf.
#3 Seattle
I'm sure not many of you know this; but I lived in Seattle when i was like 2 years old, which would normally omit it from possible options. However, I can't remember hardly any of it, and there are so many pro's. For instance, I actually LOVE rain. Dallin might go crazy, (seasonal moodswings) but this is my game right? Also, the one thing I do remember about living there as a kid was the wild blackberries. We'd go pick them every week and I'd come home with colorful hands. They grow everywhere, and they are so tasty.
#4 Washington DC
Really I'm mostly just tempted because of the museums. So much to explore. Although according to most movies we'd be at higher risk to be hit by terrorists, aliens, meteors, and rude politicians.
#5 The Florida Keys
Okay, so this isn't really urban, but it's my dream. I want to live on a boat. Given, this would really only be an option if I was (heaven forbid) incapable of kids or something cause the school systems in Florida suck. But in theory we would live on a boat and take tourists scuba diving and stuff. The Caribbean is not to far to travel to and neither are the Cuban salsa clubs. Our lives would be a vacation.
So even though we may never end up in any of these spots, it's fun to dream about possibilities. I would have listed the rest of the list but that would've taken forever, especially if I'd included cities outside the US.






3 comments:
Cuban salsa clubs....and dallin....in the same thought! HAHAHA i'm sorry that was just too good of a picture to not point out hahaha love you guys!
Oh! and my semester starts the last two days in august :D
You can always come visit me in DC! We can go to all the museums you want :)
#6 cedar city...and then to follow alyssa and dave pointlessly around the country so we could always be neighbors (by far the best choice of the list)
Post a Comment