-Feeling the Spirit
-Going to the Temple
-Finishing a Project I've Worked Hard On
-Blogging
-Speaking My Mind
-Themed Parties
-Trying New/Different Things
-Being Outside/ Hiking/ Camping
-Riding Bikes to the Movies
-Reading Good Books
-Befriending Strangers
-The Sky as it Turns Orange Right Before Sunset
-Seeing Dallin Genuinely Smile
-Making People Laugh
-Playing Games With Friends
-Pumpkin Spice/ Apple Cider Scented Candles
-Fall Leaves
-Rain
-Starting New Projects
-Decorating for Holidays
-Learning New Things
-My Comfortable Mattress
-Getting Dressed Up
-Old Movies
-Cute Shoes
-Sacrificing for People I Love
-Moments of Clarity/ Understanding
-Cute Aprons
-Sunflowers
-When Primary Children Sing, Even When it's not Singing Time
-A Husband who Loves Me Regardless of my Flaws
-That no matter what the circumstance, I can always always make one of these lists
2 comments:
Thanks Sam :D I like this! It makes me want to do one
<3
https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-aplikasi-saham-terbaik-untuk-investor-pemula
Post a Comment