Monday, November 8, 2010

Productivity/Braggy Mcgee

Okay, so this is a post that no one really should care about, however i have just had an extremely productive morning and i feel i need to brag about it.

Dallin and I woke up at 6:30 this morning and went to the gym for the first time in who knows how long. We stayed for an hour. I ran farther than i ever have (since i was on the dance team at least) and we successfully navigated the machines.

When we got home I made Egyptian eyes and plain fried eggs for us both- this is something that i have never been successful at till this morning.  I even did multiple eggs in one tiny pan (one over easy and one sunny-side up)  :)

I took Dallin to school, and did 2 loads of laundry, finished the dishes, actually got ready, updated my resume, and watched the new treehouse of horror. It's spectacular btw. i highly recommend it.

I then set off to my job interview at the plasma center- no i do not want to be a phlebotomist, just a donor processor.  I was super nervous. it'd been a year since my last interview, but i pulled it together and nailed it. It also helps that i have friends working there. I feel i have a pretty good shot. (but please cross your fingers for me anyway)

I then finished getting the mail/dropping it off, our grocery shopping, and another load of laundry.

I'm off to work again in about an hour and a half and then i plan on lazing the rest of the night away. I feel I've earned it. :)

1 comment:

miss aubrey said...

fingers crossed my friend!

days like that are the best when you can just take on the WORLD.